CYS - Gene Cole Scholarship
CYS Structural Engineers Inc., hereby establishes an award for excellence with California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, for students in the Department of Architectural Engineering within the College of Architecture and Environmental Design. The award supports Architectural Engineering students who are working on their senior project.
- Applicant must be a current ARCE senior
- Must be enrolled in senior project laboratory while receiving the scholarship
- Based on merit
- The senior project proposal will be judged on measurable and obtainable results that best advance the state of art of the structural engineering profession.
- Senior project summary demonstrating measurable and attainable results that best advance the state of art of the structural engineering profession.
- Candidates shall be in good academic standing.
- 1x $3,000
Previous Award Recipients
2021: Will Adam, Ivan Cruz, José Hernandez, Kasey Tatis-Flanagan, and Truman Waller
2019: Nicholas Dekker, Elyssa Adams
2018: Sydney Gallion, Aiden Bernahrdt & Thomas Sidebottom
2017: Christian Paul Curameng
2016: Kristina Lam
2015: Cristina Chilin, Shannon Abeling